Sunday 21 August 2011

My blood is red and I was born to be Reds..





" You'll Never Walk Alone "
Hi my name is Shahnas Kamal, born on the 31st August 1989 and have been born and raised in Malaysia. I’ve been a Liverpool supporter since I was 10 and have been to watch them many times playing in cup finals. The main reason I am a Liverpool supporter is because of my Dad, I was born and raised watching my dad scream at the tele over Liverpool.

At 10 years of age you cant really make an informed decision of who you want to support but seeing as my 'Mum taught me ABC and Dad taught me LFC' I couldn’t really do anything. I have always been a passionate follower of Liverpool from my young age and supported the Reds for more than half my life. The history and tradition of the club makes me proud, the Reds and their fans are always one lifelong family who’ll never walk alone. That admiration for the club in turn drove me into a die-hard supporter of the club. Whatever the fortunes of the club, we’re always there for the club and the club is always there for us. Witnessing Istanbul 2005 was my greatest experience ever since turning into a Liverpool fanatic.

This year (2011) was perhaps the best year I had as a Red. Liverpool’s asian tour to Malaysia resulted in me having a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet the players. Being one of them lucky few fans, I met Raul Meireles and  Andy Carroll in Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur. Even though I did not manage to take a photograph with them, but I'm bursting at the seams with happiness.



Walking out of the tunnel touching ‘This Is Anfield’ made the hairs on my back stand! Nevertheless, I’m looking to make the trip to Anfield in the near future, to fulfill my dream of seeing the Reds run out at Anfield.

 Y.N.W.A

2 comments:

  1. untonglaa ade owg kenal :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...takpe, saya follow la ek..hehehenanti follow saye balik ye heee untongla sume dah ade blog skang..

    ReplyDelete