Saturday 17 September 2011

WTF


Don't get me wrong. WTF is a three-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, but I described it as Where's the fish?? LOL..Okay followers, fishing is one of my fav hobies whenever im free and wherever i've go! Fishing oh fishing. Nothing is better than a day spent for a fishing. I've starts fishing when I was 13 years old. For me fishing is the only way that can makes me feel relax coz relax are vital for ensuring our ongoing health and well-being, as well as restoring the passion and joy in our life. Our health is our responsibility. Allowing life's stressors to impact our health negatively will end up with our feeling under par in everyday activities and could eventually lead to illness. So what else you're waiting for, JOM LAH FISHING! :P 



2 kg of Haruan @ Unisel Lake


2 comments: